Types of cookies
These cookies originate from the website visited by the user, and can be permanent or temporary. Websites use these cookies for storing information that will be used again when the user next visit this website.
These cookies originate from other, partner websites. With these cookies, third parties collect data on users from various websites. These cookies can be used for different purposes, e.g. for determining popularity. A website you visit can include, for example, a webpage for video exchange, YouTube, which uses its own cookies.
Why allow cookies?
- Information contained in cookies is used to ensure a better user experience on the website or to provide a better quality of service.
- They allow identification of your computer, so that you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same data during a task or session (e.g. for filling out online forms or surveys).
- They allows operation of video players.
- They measure the number of user for various services and enable simple use of these services, ensuring appropriate capabilities for achieving higher system performance. Cookies are helpful for analyzing anonymous data, which allows us to understand the interaction between users and various aspects of our online services, in order to further improve our services.
What happens if I reject cookies?
If you do not accept cookies, certain function on this website can not be properly displayed or executed. This can limit potential use of the website and is reflected negatively on website operations, content displayed, and your user experience.
This can have an effect on the following aspects:
- user experience on the website
- video display
- option to like specific content on the website and to share on social networks
- display of embedded content
- which cookies are used on the website
Currently, our website uses two different types of tracking user activity on the website, to ensure a better service. The first is Google Analytics, which allows us to provide you with what you’re looking for. The second is tracking connection to social networks, which is required to link to these pages.